- The device will record up to 3 minutes, 20 seconds (200 seconds total) of audio sound.
- The sound module uses three AAA batteries (sorry, not included).
Note that recordings can be recorded from any digital file already on your phone or computer (from videos, sound files (any format), voice recordings, phone messages, etc)!
- No software required – works with any device – A double-sided adaptor is provided (one side into the sound module, the other into our device)
- To record something like grandchildren singing (i.e. Happy Birthday song) to a grandparent, first record into a smartphone using a recording app to create the digital file
- Operated by 3 AA batteries (not included). Once batteries die, replace them and your recording will continue to play – No re-recording required.
- Module allows for only one digital file to play (you can’t have multiple files play)
- Can be re-recorded over and over
- Play type: Press the button, it will start playing from the beginning, press again and it will stop playing, press again it will start from the beginning. If pressed only once, it will play the full recording and stop
- Remove the back cover and insert 3 AA batteries
- Switch “ON/OFF” button to “ON” position
- Plug audio adaptor into your device and into sound box
- Sound volume of the module is controlled by the sound volume of your device
- Start playing the audio in your device and also, with sharp object like a pen, push the small black circle on the front of the box to start recording (BOX WILL BEEP ONCE to indicate that recording started)
- Push the same black circle again to stop recording (BOX WILL BEEP TWICE to indicate that recording stopped. If black circle is not pushed a second time to stop recording, it will beep twice automatically when the box reaches its max recording time limit)
- Play recording by pushing the button on the FRONT of the box
Tammy’s Tune Totes and Treasures
Free Shipping!For all orders over $100 (after any discounts)